– Forehand Flick
When your opponent plays a brief ball to your forehand, you can play an attacking stroke by using the flick. This stroke is likewise known as the flip. In this video we teach you whatever you need to understand to be able to play the forehand flick.
1. Contact the ball at the peak of the bounce
2. Get your wrist back to start the stroke
3. Hit the ball flat like a mini smash
4. Adjust the angle of your bat depending on the spin
5. Move your best foot under the table (left foot if left handed).
Sign up for our YouTube channel -.
Thanks for enjoying! We like making table tennis videos and hope they'll help you understand the game of table tennis. Make sure you sign up for stay up to date with our most current videos. You can likewise follow us through:.
Below are some other videos we've made. Do not hesitate to check 'em out!
Will See Won't See Olympic Table Tennis, Table Tennis Forehand Counterhit Lesson, Ways to Carry out the Ma Lin Serve, Discover the Backspin Reverse Pendulum Serve, Playing a Faster Forehand Topspin.
Good luck with your table tennis.
Jeff Plumb and Alois Rosario.